Saturday 14 April 2012

Yogini me?

The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for 
living that suits all cases.
Carl G. Jung

I had a light bulb moment today when i was thinking about Being a Yoga teacher. The thought of it excites me yet naturally I am also wondering how i will be as a teacher. I have been trying to be positive and catch myself when I am thinking"I don't think I could be" and daring myself to say "i WILL be" Every Yoga class I have been to has been different, not only because of my state of mind and body at the time but also because of the etcher. Each teacher brings different qualities...all of which i have enjoyed and respected. Some talk through the Asana, assisting with adjustments and detailed direction. On the flip side, there are teachers who have barely said a word.

How will I know if i am a good teacher? I guess I will have some idea if nobody returns!! he he

No comments:

Post a Comment