Thursday 19 April 2012

Level twooooooooooo

Wow!! Just got back from a level 2 Vinyasa class and I feel wonderful. It completely challenged me but the instructor was fantastic. I am completely head over heels for the way yoga makes me feel. I have had a particularly difficult afternoon with my 3 children and the class really shifted my focus, put things into perspective and the closing meditation (in complete silence) was invigorating.

I feel like I need to read about nutrition as well. I feel as though i am letting myself down with what I am putting into my body, which feels like a contradiction at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your Yoga honey xx
    btw...~ I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award {which I accepted} and I am now passing on the Award to five of my favourite BLOGs. I love your work and have just nominated you ~ if you would like to accept ~ pop over to my BLOG to see the rules xx
    http://www.hausstylish.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete